“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Eastern MA burning hatred for me/American ReEducation Camps

I contacted a friend in Cali and of course the vibe was alot better. Every day I stay in this area there is this feeling of heavy undying hatred for me not only from the communities at large but from a core collective of people who have good reasons to want to see me dead, ruined discredited and driven crazy. Their whole existence and their futures seem hinged on my demise being guarenteed.

What could be so evil here, so rotten nowadays that would cause factions in this area to need to ensure I am tortured and eventually murdered.

Its everywhere too. The tech at the Verizon store here down town was playing games concerning a problem with my phone and belittled me with a response that I am probably the first one to complain about the video camera on the phone..which is untrue becuz the internet forums have many postings from users getting the same error message and tech issue.

The white salesman here in downtown Boston is in the minority and has to dress black, talk slightly black, walk black and is even shaven bald to complete the effect. Today the manager was standing right next to that snooty evasiveslightly black tech guy at the sign in and when I asked for the manager he said that would be him today and I got the exact same attitude but this time with a look and air of resistance..as in resisting helping the customer in any meaningful way. He seemed 'slightly' spanish or Latin but not the real Latins who I get along with usually, the ones who in the northeast have a staunch loyalty to black local culture.
Trusting neither one of these jerks playing games with me I asked in my best reined female submissive act if I could speak to the original salesman. I went to the white dude parading as slightly black who sold me phone. I noticed that he kept looking behind me and his eyes kept stressing every time he did. I was careful what I asked and using my positioning and peripheral vision, cud see said manager influencing the conversation from behind me and intimidating the salesman.

These power games of race equality covering for viscous sexism as well as race intimidation and power lingering needs to stop. I called the store in Harvard Sq Camridge and of course mostly women worked there, and I got a genuine helpful attitude from tech support.

Downtown boston like other areas of the city seems run patially by some unseen system connected heavily to blacks the same as the fenway area I posted about years ago.

Yesterday security @ H&M messed with me the second time I went into the store to buy something I had to leave and come back for. He was normal the first time but then was a total perp upon my return.

This area of downtown crossing has always been a very active area for gangstalking even years ago. And walking around there's always some kids who seem to know who I am and still think my situation is funny.

I do not like how controlling and rude the Verizon staff was but people like me represent an ongoing threat to the NWO by wanting things to be normal like they were pre Bush era. Also trying to bring a slave culture to power who never healed threatens to enslave us all which is what the NWO is about: the enslavement of all mankind.

Has no one learned the lessons of history, that the New Soviet Man never emerged, just corpses and a failed social experiment.

http://www.wendymcelroy.com/articles/reeducation.html