“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Now there is are other staff here. That manager is gone and so is that salesman. There ARE whites here that aren't playing race dress up. I feel peeped now secretly screwed over by those three earlier and feel like asking for help again is pointless.

That's what mobbing does to a person. It totally undermines their confidence in a place or company or neighborhood. Its terrorism. Even if people don't think their single act of mind gaming someone is doing any harm, a person, say with ahistory of extreme psychological torture that is held in secret in the society I live in, is so traumatized and sensitized that small things like that earlier become HUGE in my mind. By right, I never know what's related to the campaign and what's random human stupidity. I spent alot of my life force trying to figure that out daily, for years on end, so that I don't become more unecissarily discredited and also don't fire back at innocent people who are not in on the campaignw.
----------------
Ok its the sd card not the phone, second opinion, feel better.

---------------
Yer curious as to what creates lone shooters and paranoids, extreme racists and hatred? No its not schizophrenics into conspiracy theory concerning the govfw..its human experimentees and survivors of programming who are deemed expendable.

I work very hard each day to be as fair and balanced as possible under great duress.
-------------------------
Part of the stress is the constant attempt of these campaigns to force 8 or 7s to li e like..or actually accept being 2s or 3s in life. That kind of putting natural force under pressure, oppressing a person's natural power is going to create such a pressure cooked that the person goes off, in equal measure to what's been oppressed as well as what has been done to them by this system.

Its a complicated process involving internal programming and the pros in the gang stalking system who know exactly how to systematically manipulate stimuli and control external environment to create such a reaction eventually in a Survivor of mind control especially high level programming from infancy.

Until I get out of here it'll continue to be a struggle.
I've stayed here too long this year and I am diverted from my book and focused on the traumatic memories and betrayals from this area. For me there is nothing but unfinished business in Boston/ Cambridge area. And I could move anywhere in the world or start a new career or focus on new things and I still would need to resolve the damage done here so many years ago.

It doesn't matter if the public believe I am simply mentally ill or making this up. Traditionally, and certainly historically, they never have been all that smart about the sweet, dark underworld that really runs nations, puts men in and kits of office and thrones and influences all world events. They need to not know actually, by their own choice. If they were as wise as serpents they'd truly be capable of self governance...there'd be nothing to govern. I believe they enjoy the freedom of being sheep. Its easier certainly than the responsibilities of knowing.

A woman who's father was in the Navy, one of those odd people in on this who seemed to sometimes play a perp role but then other times assist or drop information, she told me flat out that no one realizes the responsibility involved with someone in my position. The fact she understood that made me feel better but it also creeped me out..like exactly how does she know the inner workingsq of this situation. Typical helpful type perp. They get off on having control over a TI and assisting is one way to gain that control.