“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Citizens More Than Willing To Destroy Political Targets For Petty Motives

There's this deformed woman who goes to the same day drop in as myself. She's at st Patricia or was. I always treated her well without discriminating based on her appearence. She looks like she was in a fire or an accident.

I have to learn that firstly, people in shelters who don't have re balls to stay outside or the smarts to find other alternatives are usually either cowards, backstabbers or very untrustworthy.
They are usually much more prone to group think and mob mentality.

This woman got attacked in St Pats who has lax security measures. I went to the police station with her etc..

Ever since I saw her truly cowardly true nature I have realized that I have to look at people more realistically.

She's obviously been picked on alot due to her appearence. So it stands to reason that she is capable of ganging up on someone who looks good who is independent and confident. I remember I bent down once or squatted rather to get something under the sink and I guess my big nice ass was a focal point for a second, I actually felt a quick jolt of pure hateful energy. I glanced and she was sitting to my right.

It doesn't pay to be a nice person, fair or pc when there is a covert mobbing situation going on where people can rationalize someone they are jealous of.

This is how the professionals recruit average (or below average) citizens to assist in destroying the Target for what really a politically motivated campaign.

A person like myself has to suffer years of this becuz citizens are ignorant about corruption or political intrigue.

I walk in here and one of the advocates always says hello with this stupid look as if I am not taken seriously or i'm silly, making up my circumstances.whatever.

Its so godamn annoying. And this is someone who seems to know about gangstalking as a reality of life.

Why is the whole world acting as if all of this is just fine or that I didn't handle the situation efficiently.

For what I have been through I deserve at least respect for getting through this somewhat intact with most of my faculties and 4 blogs to counter the system's actions. WTF?

Its really unfair to demand of TIs political correctness in places desinged for the homeless, especially towards the more mentally ill clients who are disruptive, and on a level of society with so much intimidation concerning racial lines and borders- to demand that from our demographic while we suffer or have suffered gross human and civil rights abuses, war crimes and severe psychological abuse is absolutely one of the most outrageous predicaments to have to exist in within the entire context of being a Targeted Individual.

Why is it this way? Becuz of the homeless services being funded by government snf state funding?

So these programs are more handling facilities, an extension of the behavior modification programs TIs, especially mind control survivors are put into?

Its totally irresponsible. I need places like this to survive in bad weather mostly but they exist partially to assist the state in keeping TIs in line or perhaps also providing some sort of safety net.

Psychologically these places keep political targets down in many ways. Though this specific program may provide safety so a TI can then work on their case from there with some base of support.

But many homeless programs are not as encouraging as Cambridge has.
Boston was nothing but gang stalking and abuse until recently.

And one can never be safe from jealous ignorant bitches in shelters who are more than happy to help The Man destroy another dissident...especially if that dissident happens to be a female who is stacked.