“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Thursday, March 10, 2011

MGM

Just read this on a site and felt it was only fair. I cant say I understand the experience as I am not a man.

I dont agree with the comment by Dr Momma due to it sounding like it 'ok's' FGM.
http://www.drmomma.org/2009/09/cut-documentary-film-on-fgm-female.html
Listen of course they dont know as they have nothing to compare it to. Its called ignorance.
I put this here for the content concerning male circumcision.
http://www.drmomma.org/2009/07/how-male-circumcision-impacts-women.html

However, I have to point out once again that the comparison is unfair: a women loses her clitoris and a male does not lose his penis or testicales. Also I dont recall any American men I know having to be unsewn to have sex. We women here would have to be hella sadists to have that be a reality, and no matter how much men piss me off often enough- castration should be voluntary. (Unless in the situation of high level sex offenders where shots can be given to gain this effect). And castration only lowers testosterone levels. Guys who cant go a day without beating people up or grabbing onto a fast moving car (to then beat someone up) tend to get this procedure done its usually for very specific cases.

It does make an intersting point about circumsicion but its not a comparison really. Is it?