“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Friday, February 25, 2011

Post By Text 2/25/11

Another reason 4 systematic ignoring is 2 induce suicide more easily. 2 make some1 disappear thro gang stalking its like they r already dead so physical dying
-Seems like nothing Seems like nothing
- And i am not one of these believers in being gang stalked til the day u die. 1 just has 2 realize that one was not meant 2 live past ones due date. The only
-Thing that shud not have happened is that one has 2 die under torture. That was unecessary-4 me 2 have 2 die under these circumstances. I shud have been let
-Alone 2 die of suicide programming. I believe its part of spiritual warfare. Its important 4 this faction 2 ensure sme1 like me dies by suicide totally aware
-Of what they r doing. Opposed 2 suicide programming where the soul within is totally innocent and pure. Whoever is behind this must make the spirit within
-Miserable and totaly corrupued be4 suicide. Miserable and totaly corrupued be4 suicide.
-As usual. The rain brings relief. I feel much better. I was sounding very hateful right? I felt psycho a bit. Boston dangerous in winter.