“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Friday, January 21, 2011

Texts By Post 1/21/2011

Woods Mullen Homeless Shelter Boston MA. Kitchen, overflow area, mats on floor. TV had Criminial Minds TV show on. "Penelope" episode 9 of season 3. Found it a bit relavant

-Criminal minds was on tv cudnt control. ('culdnt control' :in other words I it was in my face as the tv is on til 11:30 wether we like it or not and its really loud so eventually if yer tired enough but cants sleep you end up taking in content off the tv) F.B.I profiles people well.Wondr if they profile then manipulate survivors..Under the guise of smething legit of course
-Thus assisting other factions in their goals ..Covertly of course
-The system wud have us believe we r bad people-that its 4 the greater good of all

(I can tell by reading this I was on the side of reeling tired as well as probably cold. I came in late from a day drop in).