“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Thursday, September 2, 2010

An Open Letter to Organized Crime

I have had just about enough nonsense so I think its time to state my position on organized crime factions within the context of my situation.

They obviously dont understand the full scope of what is going on so lets clue them in. Either that or they insist on playing dumb or being super arrogant AS VARIOUS GOVT FACTIONS PROTECT THEM, which makes them even less respectable as 'outlaws' and badasses, the images they like to portray to the public. If indeed they are involved with full knowledge of MK Ultra, programming and sex slavery or involvement in black ops and projects, then the American public need to look at wether or not they want such people assisting in such sensitive matters. Perhaps they are just contracted out for part of the work involved in campaigns and 'dont know who thier employers really are' as Mark Phillips once put it or they are allowed to know just enough to get thier part done.

Whatever the case I am getting very tired of overt arrogance from people who seem like they fit the profile for someone who is part of 'the mob'.

First off you need to stop thinking yer the sh*t or the center of the universe. Secondly, how can you have so much power over someone like me- yer victim I assume is how you think of it, when I DONT EVEN KNOW WTF IS GOING ON? Good one- yer terrorizing or messing with someone who has no idea if its even your organization or not. And let me say that if I ever find out that someone was stupid enough to put the mob or anyone connected to the mob onto the task of handling or terrorizing a survivor of programming and then MK Ultra I will personally make it my business to come after you over and over until I stop breathing. Which could be from time and old age or your actions. One thing you dont seem to understand:
I DONT GIVE A SHIT. You probably dont believe in mind control programming as then you can still have a delusion you are badasses and I am just really stupid and weak. And if thats the case I will get you for that. Who in the f*ck do you think you are? I do NOT deserve the amount of bs I get from petty jerk offs who seem like mob connected guys (low level of course. I know damn well that the higher up guys know really what is going on or have info its not good to give lower players and employees) who think that I was f*cked over so royally and I am so weak that they can keep rubbing it in.

Take our little buddy downstairs in the Harvard Sq train station at the hot dog stand. The guy works a f*ckin hot dog stand...what is he the Don or some sh*t? Hes an idiot and I can even tell that from just looking at him as well as his actions that one time where he joined that other moron in messing with me, which of course since I posted that little shannanigans, never happened again and now when he sees me he looks a bit puzzled, a bit afraid and very much minding his manners.

The other day he was down at his little cute hot dog stand and there was a black dude selling incense of course wearing a bright red t-shirt. The black dude wouldnt look at me when I was checking him out and he got spooked and looked over at hot dog man for some sort of back up.

Today that idiot at the hot dog stand walked by me as I was taking a photo of some ads down there for a posting on another blog. He gave me this look like he had so much dominance over me and knew my whole story (doubtful), sang a bar of the Beatles Hey Jude "Jude, dont let me down" then like the true street punk he is, went over to a customer at his stand with a fake smile- one I recognize cuz I can pull it off too a-hole. Oh look at me I am just so covert and smart about getting away with stuff and the public dont know I am so evil and hardcore..at my little hot dog stand.

Let me clue you the f*ck in. I am focused on programming, MK Ultra and related sub projects, my mother's status in being a documented survivor of radiation experimentation and finding out exactly what went on here during Bush that changed my life so drastically. Anything not connected to that is called a cover story. The mob types I encounter I am convinced only know about the cover story. If indeed they do know about programming and mind control then they are the most careless players as all they do is feed me the energy I need to continue by being so overtly arrogant. They cannot possibly be informed about the real story, they are just too stupid. If so then the only thing that these types provide are terrorizing a survivor of programming without understaning the nuances and details of what a 'programmed person' is.

The world of internal progamming is much like a very large work of art- I highly doubt that a jerk off like the hot dog guy is capable of understanding such a complex, sophisticated system.

Then again it could be that there is some other mess going on, like my family's "police connections" as mentioned to me in NM by another stranger of course who knows more than its normal for him to know.
Like for instance the crime goons think that they are going to off me for something ( I still dont know what thier problem is with me) and these 'police connections' save my ass and protect me or something like that. Which pisses the crime goons off even more and gets me targeted for life so they can protect thier cred or whatever.

Listen up good simpletons- I know nothing about any police connections as I have posted in my blog when hearing of such a thing from that guy in NM. My mother is a very seperate person from myself. She is abusive, uses people, a total empty shell of a person. Her family is brutal, and hides a rough kind of abuse from my grandfather who is from New Orleans where this might be typical, under a veil of my grandmother's Irish Catholic upbringing where both her parents were house servants in wealthy Weston homes. Her mother came from some country seat in Cork so we are not talking Southie Irish- if the glasses didnt have the right gold rims or the rug isnt perfect what will the neighbors think, of course this is a front while on Xmas day the children had to carefully unwrap what gifts they did get so Nanny could reuse the paper next year. This is very typical of old money who will do anything to keep up appearances. I have been told that in Wellsely there was a home full of cheap lawn furniture just to save enough money so the outside of the house could fit into the neighborhood.
Other than growing up with this hypocrasy, I knew very little of whatever else was going on, other than my uncle was a bouncer at some club and somehow involved in rock clubs or something. He did jail time. I am never allowed to know for what and its not spoken of. My grandmother and my mother kept me from even being alone with my uncle or communicating with him jsut so I could never find out what the real story was about my family. My grandmother is expert in the art of central control which means she has control over each member seperately, they all go to her as the authority figure and she basically controls communications between everyone. The women in the family are insanely jealous for all male attention from my grandfather and his son, this is typical of incestuous families.
I was always hated for my abilty to appeal to my grandparents as people, not as entities in a cult known as 'the family', which is bullshit anyway. However, though I was adored on some levels I was alternately hated for being my father's child- looking like him, thinking like him, and being smart enough (Lithuania) to not be fooled by politics and strategies (Italy) within the family unit. Being an outsider has its advantages, but I could never shake the feeling that there was something strange about this family, something hidden that went even beyond some possible connection to organized crime. My uncle's wife taunted me with information once, something about "there was something that yer grandmother had to do". And was just gaslighting me anyway cuz she had this smirk when she was doing it, like she enjoyed the control. When I told my mother, which my aunt in law told me not to (more games and central control) her only response was this very serious and murderously dark comment. "Patty needs to keep her mouth shut". Always terrorizing me and wasting my time and energy with being mysterious.

My father's family is even more of a mystery with rumors of mafia involvement, and my dad's mother made claim that this guy at this wedding I met, complete with suit and refective glasses, "did secret service work for Kennedy". Which Kennedy I dont know. And that family has played little mind games with me as well over the years- very cruel things though I was never in contact with them for very long. My maternal grandmother says they are crazy. In agreement they are more clinically insane it seems than my maternal family who seem just very VERY traumatized and emotionally damaged but remain sensible.

So I have no fucking idea what the story is other than I KNOW I experienced suicide programming and I know that I am harassed and have suffered from a system now known as 'gang stalking'. I know nothing concrete about mafia, mob, organized crime or police connections.

And when it comes to my old associate, I have no idea as again she was also expert in central control, as described by a certain author describing her in print and its true. I only saw one indication once of a connection and it was just rumoured. I assume that to exist as she does she must have some connections that are heavy. It was just never any of my business.

The only other connections could be people in NA who hate me for whatever reason or are protecting my ex.

So there are four possible connections to organized crime: My maternal family, my paternal family, NA and my ex the rich kid drug dealer or my former female associate a career criminal.
Either way I was never involved in anything where I knew who anyone was. So what is the problem then? It could also be this idiot Dan Desecca who operated a convenience store not under his name and paid everyone under the table as well as recorded everything everyone said or did in the store without thier knowledge. He also sexually harassed me constantly until I quit. Its hard to tell if his sorry ass had something to do with the harassment or it was indeed due to my mother's being "followed" as she claimed, to intimidate her out of going to the President's Advisory Committee on Radiation Experiments as they were approximately the same time frame.

This is what makes me wonder how much of the harassment is contracted out to local mob or organized crime rings when indeed its truly coming from rogue govt factions.

So yer gonna let the hot dog guy mess wiht me as if I am so very weak, stupid and under control. I live outside so they must be so very powerful to have ruined my life. Is that what you believe about yourselves as well as how I feel about my situation?

A lesson about me then about programmed individuals:
I could have been a successful criminal if I wasnt programmed. I am highly intelligent, can lie with a dead straight face (which I dont often to unless its really necessary or something harmeless like hiding a surprise party for a b-day etc) and think on my feet. I am brave to the point of real stupidity and somehow have inherited whatever grit got my grandfather a purple heart and in for multiple rounds in the Marines as well as a grandmother who was 'bored' so joined the service to travel and seek adventure. And my maternal uncle is one of the scariest human beings I have ever seen in my life, being 6'10" and with a temperment that seems like its not outside the possibility to engange in extreme violence.
I know how to be sneaky but never saw the need for it as well as being mind controlled wasnt really aware the reality of my lifestyle. I wasnt raised to understand how crime works or even how much of the outside world functions- thus the misconception that I am 'stupid'.

Programmed people who have courier programming seem to be trained to not lie about information. One of the most punishable offenses living with my mother was to not lie interestingly enough, even though she did so frequently. Which is another indicator that she knows all about me being programmed..or at least one of her alters does. She also out of jealousy would accuse me of lying, like if I did something artistically. Her whole mission in life was to crush me and keep me down, all the while claiming that she was not the enemy or that she would never crush my creative spirit. The perps tell me in person to my face that "YOUR MOTHER is SICK." Which means that there is some faction who evens up the score for us, out there somewhere. Someone is watching and assisting. Which means targets are indeed being victimized and abused. Which means that joe jerk off at the hot dog stand needs to stick it becuz obviously someone somewhere believes in innocence not being the same as stupidity.

Also, as an individual under my own Will, I could make life very difficult for hot dog man. Like any other human being he is subject to accidents, 'bad luck' and failure. Disappointment. There are lots of train riders and Harvard pit kids who like to destroy things and f*ck people up then hop the fuck out of town.
As far as being programmed this is the main reason why I do not mess with hot dog man. Programmed people of my age group or who have programming as I do resemble the Terminator in some ways- movies always having some truth in reality to them. I asses everything and if you are not a true threat to 'the mission' or some information I am carrying, then you are not important enough to destroy. Since understanding more about myself I dont go according to this system strictly anymore. I also understand that most people on his level only know a cover story or they are mean to me becuz they think they are getting back at etiher my family or my old associates. When in reality everyone who is a survivor of RA or programming encounters such life long harassment exactly in the same ways that I have and still do.

So why are you being arrogant? You have no real power, nor do the people you work for. The military, certain agencies as well as the large corporations who are contracted by them, and some religious organizations dark and light have assasins as well as other muscle that is far more frightening than the f*ckin mafia. When are you going to learn that you are tolerated as well as utilized- you are ALLOWED to exist. If you really messed with something sensitive, you'd all of a sudden have problems with your people, legal problems getting caught doing sh*t that seemed tolerated before and destroyed in some other ways..oh thats right. For some factions in on this that HAs already happened (ahem- Olnick).

So yer gonna continue to be arrogant becuz you are convinced that the mob put me out on the street- so I can 'know my place'.

Its the high numbers of Low People that make TI's life miserable. Every day we have to deal with these mental midgets, having to keep on pretending that we are stupid and powerless just to keep true to the mission as they are just not a true threat.

And what is the deal with so many blacks in red t's? I havent seen this much overt advertising for either a perp group or black organized crime since St Louis. What the hell are you doing working with those people? Times have changed I guess. Just like the Masons are sh*t now as they will let just anybody in, so is organized crime. Its laughable to see that guy down there cozy with the white mafia dude behind the hot dog stand and out of insecurity, he looks to him for power over me when I stare him down, letting him know that I see the red t and I know what hes about. In fact I have been doing that all over town. At first they just look at me like normal people then I stare at the red t-shirts, focus on them, and of course they follow suit by looking guilty or at least not reacting like normal people would if they were just being started at and had nothing to hide. I then usually state as I have past "Change the color of that t-shirt" or "Dont like the color of that t-shirt". Again I get a response like you would expect from f*ckers who are hiding something and know they've just been made.

All these players are petty motherf*ckers in the grand scheme of things. They are nobodies who need to be part of a large group to feel safe or powerful.
Most of the people I encountered during the worst part of the harassment especially being focused in Pine St Inn which is black gang land central especially for prostitution, act as if I am this incredibly stupid person or they will sort of laugh in amusement at me that I didnt fall for any of the tactics or fall over dead, or be beaten but its not out of respect- again its this arrogant amusement. As if they know my whole situation.

Firstly they arent smart enough to know the whole situation and so this explains them believing I am just some 'sucka' who has been beaten down into the street and doesnt know what hit her. I have been handled by them in local shelters before and they still honestly beleive that I am so feeble minded or innocent that this is the end result of such POWERFUL local crime. And of course they will never believe in programming or human experimentation becuz then they would have to admit that there are forces out there much more powerful than themselves or that they are not so powerful as to do this to a person's life.

Basically I am NOT afraid of you. Why should I be? All you could provide is death and I should have responded appropriately to suicide programming anyway. And I just dont see where the mob fits into this as well as I still dont understand what yer problem is with me. If this keeps up I have no problem finding out just who the boss is and marching up to his doorstep and asking WTF is his problem with me. And guess what? If I actually thought that organized crime on this level was that important to the case I WOULD HAVE DONE SO ALREADY. Which means that in the grand scheme of things its NOT that important. I fear the punishments within the internal programming system and if I do not do what I am supposed to. That is what I fear as its more severe than any death on earth or actions of some guy like hot dog man. He doesnt get in my way to be a real threat- which is why he is passed over. But his arrogance is exceeding his reach really. Its annoying but this is what a TI has to put up with in quantity to get results or the job done.

I am still convinced to this day that a faction like organized crime was used by other factions to test my abilities or test technologies or both for warfare. It is very probable that military black ops or classified projects (many documented to be being 'worked on' in the future by magazines like WIRED- which makes it probable that covert testing using humans in public spaces is happening now) would use a set up like my cover story to test such things. It may be the only way to explain who I knew when to act, to not act, to switch plates of food, to avoid that turn, to take a different route etc etc. One could see that mob looking guys like in AZ frustrated as hell. You blame ME? Guess what? If that theory is right YOU TOO ARE DUPES and were USED. Welcome to the lovely world of human experimentation- dont expect to ever get out alive and say goodbye to yer sanity. It could also be that these factions have to hand over people to such powers in our society so that they themselves can be allowed to keep functioning.
Whatever the deal is, the hot dog guy's goofing on me with his buddy the other day as well as singing to me and sh*t today shows a level of unprofessionalism only thugs could provide. What is the guy so stupid he isnt even allowed to have a gun? Hot dog stand..such a validation of his masculinity. He'd have to pick on a vulnerable female like me. He can also start being terrorized his own damn self, as I have learned much from my enemies but show restraint becuz I was programmed by f*ckers that mean business and show a cold professionalism, not like its bozo fun time jerking off on a street corner doing petty crime for 'the boys'. And he is often alone at that stand. What makes you think he isnt an easy target? I just pay him no mind becuz HE ISNT IMPORTANT. Learn the motherf*ckin difference. God! How fucking stupid are these people? It gets maddening after a while dealing with all these little boys in high numbers who are cops, firemen, mob jerk offs etc. You tolerate them as you know they arent capable of anything more and they dont seem to know enough to be a true threat to internal systems. But thier continued, constant boys at the playground being naughtly bs gets aggrevating sometimes.
Yer delusions of how much you really know about me, programming, the people behind programming (!), and what really happened can all be taken from you like a major f*cking time out from the playground, BOYS. And you are perceived as just boys not men. Men wouldnt act like. There is something seriously malfunctioning about your growth into manhood. Its like it never fully occured. Geesh, get over it.


What worries me is that you have idiots like this who may actually grasp what programming is from the perspective of looking at it as the person is akin to a mind controlled pimped female or a slave. What angers me is the low lifes they have that may actually know the nature of what programmed people are, without ever grasping the full picture of the details. I am sincerely hoping that they only know that I was associated with a career criminal and that I am somehow controlled becuz I am stupid or feeble minded or that its due to my family being so abusive. This would line up with how such factions treated my aunt years ago, who was in fact directly handled by blacks, and who is also a person who is innocent, naive and plays stupid often to survive. But she doesnt have alot of insight into things nor does she seem to be a fighter against handlers, oppression or a toxic family unit. I am hoping that these dumbasses actually just believe that its in the family to be so weak. I do often get many impressions of people involved constantly comparing me to my mother, her sister, my father or his mother- instead of the true Me. I dont think locally anyone really knows me apart from my family other than say my ex or my old associates. Whoever is involved locally has an obsession with my mother's family as well as believes that I can be handled just as easily. Probably that one day I will give up and go home to my grandmother's house, that this some kind of phase or reaction to the harassment over the years that ruined my life.

Bostonians of these classes often live in such unreality, using denial to survive. Its typically very Catholic as well as very organized crime culture to percieve reality in such a way. In order to make dysfunctional units work, ironically the people involved have to be very conditioned much like programmed persons, but without the Stand Alone complex from an independant internal operating system. This is most likely why they prefer 'families' or gangs.
They have to look at thier victim as ultimately a lifetime part of 'the family' or what goes on connected to the families, and that they will see thier place in the group or the society once they get over it or grow up or realize that there is no other way out etc etc.

This is what my mother meant when she stated "You can write a book but no one is going to believe you". I think some people will. I think that its become obvous that Bush gave way to alot of corruption during his reign as well as that the military is over funded and cant account for missing billions. The public are now more aware of abuse of power than ever before and are perhaps more willing to accept the reality that the whole system runs on crime and corruption as well as the existence of such progress in technology as to make such stories totally probable. With the history books showing that humans cannot live without enslaving other societies or exploiting people for profit, its a very probable story- just add the advancements in technology and commmunications.

The biggest problem might just be people not wanting to deal with it as a reality. Its easier to go along with it for what is the loss of one life? As long as they keep telling the TI and themselves that 'you'll be allright' and trying to manifest that happy ending they so desperately need to keep America functioning or Judeo-Christian society functioning, that will keep them going, along with systematic ignoring of the victims, as simply 'unlucky' enough to be born into such circumstance, opposed to looking closely at such activities as highly illegal and unethical.

My mother also said "NOBODY CARES" in response to pretty much our whole situation. I dont believe that either. Just like there is a number of perps in many walks of life that have infiltrated to form a network that spans the nation if not the world, there are factions of people all over from different places that will 'care' when perhaps most other people around them dont. Why must the perps insist that the logic and sensibility that they use to make thier system work never be utlilized by anyone else? They act like they have a corner market on being smart- which is why they need a whole army against one programmed person whos woken up, attempted to be destroyed and is now in control of the outcome of the situation. Doubt is one of the greatest things that can be used against you- to isolate you or to keep you down. TO force your hand into inaction or a wrong move.

One day, somewhere, some people, generation or society WILL see this as torture. Not minimizing or denying or ignoring. It WILL happen. It has to. I feel that the odds of continuous exposure day after day for years along with not going away or sticking around will get results.

False Hope is another thing that is not good for TI's. This morning, with a fever and lacking in sleep from a skunk disturbing our squat, before falling into sleep when it was getting light, I had quick flashes of the Supreme Court building. And continued reassurance to keep doing something and to get a lawyer. TI's should not trust such pipe dreams as the system may just be baiting us again into disappointment or some drama to amuse them while destroying targets further. But something keeps telling me to take it that route- and success lies at that point and beyond it.