“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who is PI John? LIke everyone else in my life just a ghost from the past who serves as a character in my book. Just a ghost..

Just got the distinct impression that someone did not like what I had to say about PI John and his whining trust fund girlfriend. No? Well then that means it deserves much more attention then.
PI John is a guy from NA who was a private detective who also ran a side biz that had some..er, issues that were questionable. He claims he is a low level Mason (obviously by his actions) and if its intergenerational its a shame what the society has become then. Perhaps the problem is just that-he's a Mason and not a Rosicrucian. Local Watertownie type. He's the one who said "You're strong, you can take it" about the harassment which I didnt understand was a system then. He also made a revealing comment once about mycharacter inquiring since when are you so Pollyanna or innocent or something like that, which of course inimates that he has a sense of entitlement in putting me on the chess board in this little game. He also ran girls which tells you he's a misogynist f*ck who doesnt respect women as well as believes that he deserves to make something off thier sacrifices- such is what he viewed me as I assume.

His girlfriend I refer to so bitterly due to the fact that her face is disfigured due to a dog ravaging it in childhood. I would normally as you know not be so unkind towards one's personal suffering but if you want war there is no politeness left in me.
All she did was whine like every other f*cked up trust fund kid in those Watertown/Newton meetings about how her parents have millions but wont give her anything.

So of course there is HER rationale for setting me up. Sorry darling, expensive surgeons cant buy bone structure- not like mine and not just yet. Also you cant buy talent which is why destroying me and keeping me down is the next best solution to your jealous b*tch problem.

She also had a tendency to dress like a lost 14 year old ho which explains his attraction.

Stilll with me on this? Still pissed off I wrote this? Those two morons walked off into the Florida sunset with every other scumbag who escaped persecution in the bulllshit fed clean up of Boston which looks like it was all trade offs, pay offs, sacrificial lambs, scapegoats and alot of favoritism towards anyone with a phone in thier hands that can testify to the perversions of local and international wealthy men.
They probably have homes right next to the guys that made Malone clam up and take one for the stupid team concerning the lottery ticket scams. Its big talk in that crowd..what a good boy Malone was for taking the heat. People talk about it with such a disgusting sense of priveledge, you can tell they know he's a patsy and that they have a sense of superiority over thier victim.

I recall Scott telling me that they moved to Florida and he said it like they were scared off for something they tried to pull off.

John told me during the harassment that everyone was being harassed and it was in connection to the federal investigation in Boston around money laundering. He claims that someone named Howie arranged a meeting with a "high priced lawyer" and he went to the feds and "ratted on myself". Scott laughed at that when I told him and I can just imagine what really went on.

If you dont like the way things went, if you dont like how much info was squeezed out of me by Scotts abuse as well as mold making me sick in my apartment, constant gang stalking, whatever Jake was trying to pull on top of the harassment by the Pettiti's and what I was going through internally at the same time TOO BAD.

If these idiots were so worried about me or what I might have to say then they should have warned me alot sooner and alot better than they did. I notice NO ONE DID THAT. WHY? Its either becuz they thought they were going to be smart and use me for a fall guy/useful idiot role which didnt quite work out did it?

That or key people knew about progamming and my mother being a documented human radiation experimentee and when the feds came acallin someone offered deals in order to cover for the connection to the military human experimentation my mother was victim to at that Naval Hospital in Maryland.

There were many comments about me not remembering things I had done or being able to do things and forget. Too many of these people are protected and involved in the sex industry which tells me what Mark Phillips has also said- much of mind control programming and sex slavery is connected to and present in prostitution rings. There are people who know full damn well what is going on so when it comes time to make deals at the table, they play to help the ultimate covert powers get rid of someone a hell of a lot more damning in evidence than just some pimp or drug running cop. Recalling diplomats or programming methods before the age of 6 is something the system hoped to discredit and get rid of with the ending of the MK Ultra/radiation testimonies and law suits as well as the Recovered Memory Foundation born soon after those testimonies.

I cannot believe that everyone is so stupid that they dont see the timing and that RA is connected to mind control and radiation experimentation. The Nazi's were notorious for thier interest in the occult as a practical part of thier work as well as not f*cking around to get results.

That is the bitch about my situation- everyone who was truly up for getting in trouble was under pressure...interesting that only one of my old associates had any respect for any friendship we ever had by faintly trying to warn me a few times.

JAKE HAS BE ALL FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD WITH THIS STRING ME ALONG WHILE HE ABANDONS ME GAME, WHILE I AM BEING SHIFTED INTO 24/7 GANG STALKING HARASSMENT NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS ALONG WITH A MOLDY APARTMENT MAKING IT VERY HARD TO BE A REASONABLE PERSON ABOUT ANYTHING ALONG WITH MY MOTHER ALSO GASLIGHTING ME BY PLAYING WITH INFORMATION OR PRETENDING NOT TO KNOW WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON...AND I AM GOING THROUGH TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHY MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY ARE THE WAY THEY ARE THEN FULL ON SUICIDE SEQUENCES ARE ACTIVATED THE MORE BRAIN DAMAGE THE MOLD DOES TO ME....I AM A BIT FUCKING BUSY DURING THAT TIME JACKASSES...ESPECIALLY FIGHTING 3 LEVELS OF SUICIDE PROGRAMMING.

I am basically wrapped up in a cacoon trying to make transition. What a perfect time for a predator to attempt to get rid of me.

I had to take alot of heat over the years as if I did something wrong or like I was a rat or knew what the fuck was going on.

You totally fucked up my rebuilding internally, allowed my enemies access to me to destroy my internal structures or start that process and then you stood by while enemies had my thrown out of my external temple (home) where I never had the time to really (ritualistically) 'pack up' what was mine, my possessions as well as my psychic energy that makes a home a home.

Everyone involved better think about what loss I have suffered, while you whine in Florida becuz your mama didnt let the damn burst and your money flow to you just yet. The especially cruel treatment was totally unecessary and the ONLY thing I can think of it being that nasty is to ensure that the programmed person does not realize thier true power upon 'waking up' or there is some reason to affect thier growth so that they never reach thier full artistic, intellectual or physical potential.

Perhaps you fear a survivors psychic potential?

The warnings I recieved from people who I thought were just regular people around NA lets me know that there is indeed a faction of people that KNOW damn well who and what mind control slaves are and how this system works. And again pedophilia is largely present in these groups or the acceptance of it anyway.

WTF is wrong with people?

No matter what the excuse, putting people like my mother above me is totally unaccaptable. ALso being so cruel was unecessary as well as now trying to manage the outcome.

Its obvious they are terrified of a slaves natural growth. That idiot on the train tracks in Tempe AZ stating "As you know Rachel when your only allowed to grow only very conditionally"...which means that most people involved know damn well that this is a cruel, violent abusive deprogramming and behavior modification program..or just something to ensure that the person doesnt grow into thier own full scope of power.

I also got whiny taunting from some women in other states in my travels saying things like "dont you know women are not allowed to be artists?"..strangely something under thier guilt was sympathetic to me but they couldnt get past being part of the mob to put it forth. Which means they are the typical weak American involved in this either directly stalking/harassing or being one of those asshole smiling onlookers who view it as amusement from the comfy of their safe situations...which they believe will never change.

You have to go back to the documentary I have on my channel I featured here a few weeks ago from ABC in the 70's as well as documentation that shows that "people who couldnt fight back" or get revenge were used in these experiments and the LSD experiments as well. People who fit my description perfectly...
But, as with everything these people do much of it is inverse or a self fullfulling prophecy as in created by foreshadowing and influencing circumstances. I just wonder how many of the sex workers they used werent already programmed mind control slaves that were expendable.

THAT subject matter seems to be the most sensitive and they dont want the public to know. Note how that subject is never touched on in connection to MK Ultra. Its left to the vague idea that its to be used on 'agents' to get confession or to create a 'Manchurian Candidate'. They never reveal that they already have a full operating system of programming people and its related to RA.

What you have to understand about ritual abuse is its not so much belief in a deity its the energy and communication between the humans involved and its the effects of the ritual. Its probably explained in scientific terms, if only it were to be tackled seriously on that level which the powers will make sure it never is.

I bet some kid at MIT could math it away, explain or demonstrate the true existing power of a ritual especially as mind control or producing energy through mathematics of some kind. But you'll never see that due to the people in charge believing that is only information for the man behind the curtain running Oz. And I wholeheartedly agree with that in my elitist way...

So then what is up with letting jerk agencies and scum deal with an ancient respected system of programming then? You asked for it when you started letting morons in the door and got sloppy and greedy.