“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Monday, August 23, 2010

The Sugarcubes Vids I posted/protecting the power structures

The next day after posting those vids from the Sugarcubes that I liked so much I got this weird vibe and impression that someone out there really thought it was...inappropriate in some way like someone had looked at it and found it too look like pedophilia related.
I admit the singer in her younger days looked a bit childlike but that was just her style.
I looked up the lyrics to Birthday and now I realize why I got this strong impression.




"Sugarcubes
Life's Too Good (1988)
Birthday
Bjork
She lives in this house over there
Has her world outside it
Scrapples in the earth with her fingers and her mouth
She's five years old
Thread worms on a string
Keeps spiders in her pocket
Collects fly wings in a jar
Scrubs horse flies
And pinches them on a line
Ohhh...
She has one friend, he lives next door
They're listening to the weather
He knows how many freckles she's got
She scratches his beard
She's painting huge books
And glues them together
They saw a big raven
It glided down the sky
She touched it
Ohh...
Today is a birthday
They're smoking cigars
He's got a chain of flowers
And sows a bird in her knickers
Ohhh...
They're smoking cigars
They lie in the bathtub
A chain of ... flowers"

http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/68212/

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x5380530
Just goes to show that alot of other people just loved the song without really listening to the lyrics. And after seeing the lyrics they too seem to feel that it is about the artist's point of view, a memory from her own life.

I am not going to apologize for liking the way a song sounds or makes me happy. This is part of the problem with vigilantism.
This may be an experience from the artist's own life or something a fried told her. The absolute paranoia involved in what is going on with people watching out for every single little indication of something going on or being a signal for something going on is really in the way of alot of good things happening.

Its true that pedophiles often dont realize thier attitudes and actions associated with children are wrong- becuz they are sick or they have a very different outlook on children that isnt realistic.

Not everyone who is a victim of this or has a family where this was a problem is going to end up like that.

If I am right what is going on is there are vigilantes out there who play right into the hands of a smear campaign or gang stalking campaign.

For me to want to become a therapist for women who cant decondition themselves or understand how to get out of the adult entertainment industry is more a act of healing others with one's life experience not me making excuses so I can secretly be a child molester. Someone out there has got too much time on thier hands or moreso I suspect gets off alot on the power involved with monitoring someone and making judgements. Its addictive probably.

Besides if anyone should have a damn right to like that song its me. Or any other person for that matter who has had to deal with so much bullshit.

Sometimes going through a memory or some similar story is helpful. With the way I was totally railroaded and screwed over and set up you should be more watchful of crooked cops and rich kids doing payoffs not VILYFYING VICTIMS.

I seriously did NOT need the crap that has gone on since 2002 or so and its grossly unfair. It has destroyed my life, my health and made healing impossible. The emotional pain daily threatens to kill me via suicide. The mold exposure as well as the extreme stress from being harassed and stalked by people who know where I am all the damn time and knew things they had no right to know about me as well as telling me that I was "only allowed to grow very conditionally" has ruined my talents as they were just as I was ready to take them out into the world and do something productive with them. If anything the gang stalking makes me bitter and hateful of humanity and has a created a person who doesnt want to help anyone considering the way I have been treated by people.

I know the game. I notice that when I do assist someone that I feel much better about everything. THIS IS MANIPULATIVE and its all due to the gang stalking behavior modification program. If I was ready and willing to assist humanity by being a therapist when I was pulled into this bs then its useless to try to make me into someone who has suffered so much that helping others is what would make me feel bettter.

YOUR GAME IS TO EXTINGUISH THE HUMAN WILL IN PEOPLE SO THAT THEY SERVE FROM SUFFERING AND BEING MARTYRED NOT OF THIER OWN WILL TO HELP OTHERS. This ultimately creates a person who is doing good or is 'good' that can be controlled and not interfere with the corruption inherent in the system.


It may also be that someone is trying to market this system as a reform program and in order to make it look like it works they have to market the person as a criminal then show that they have been 'reformed'. Of course they pick someone they know is a good person at heart anyway so it looks like thier system works when really what they are doing is the run of the mill harassment and destruction of survivors of mind control projects and the adult entertainment industry, two seperate subjects- both they have to fear the survivor's memories of.

Whoever is stupid enough to go along with this as some kind of reform program needs to shake off thier own brainwashing becuz you got it bad whoever you are.

Wake up and realize that if someone was coming out of a lifetime of abuse and was going to use that to help others that THIS is the natural and right growing process not whatever the hell has been done to me. And for anyone to judge me after
-what I have been through and
- how much restraint I have continued to show in the face of constant aggression is outrageous.

This isnt about helping anyone. This is about treating the person like they are a nothing just like the system always has. YOU WORK FOR THE SYSTEM TO SILENCE SURVIVORS- THIS IS YOUR ONLY PURPOSE. And everyone thinks they can get away with it as the survivor has been beaten down so badly- that is why society goes along with this and has the attitude that the person is used to it or that they can take it well.

I do not appreciate having my life taken from me and expected then to smile about it.
Everyone who DOES know what the hell is going on knows that is part of this activity as well. That someone like me is expected to just take this crap and survive instead of stand up for themselves. These bastards want it that way.

You have to realize that for all the vigilantes out there no one is doing anything about the sex industry being totally corrupt and still abusive and exploitative towards the workers. People are so naive they think that just becuz its legal in NV that the conditions are better for the workers. That aint what the people I have talked to tell me who have worked there.

You are not going to catch every pervert out there. And then its a game of judging waht is acceptable and what isnt as far as perversions go. If someone has a strong sex drive then they get a damn intervention. Did you know that orgasms as well as laughter keep the immune system stronger than anything else ever will? Americans are uncomfortable with sex in general and the state of thier health reflects that. You tolerate all kinds of pollution of your environment as well as overmedicating of the body and a violent culture that embraces violence in the media but an active labido that may make one strong and healthy is looked down upon, especially in a female- in a John Wayne culture I can see why thats a threat as well.

Are you monitoring that perv from the Recovered Memory Syndrome jerks, the one who they found has association with a group who feels its 'God's Will' that adults have sex with children? And he blames women for the current state of the world by the way..so now when you meet a gang stalker who creeps you out you can pretty much know why- its a whole network of these f*ckers.

They seek to handle a survivors recovery process so there is no weakening of the country's power structure. For anyone to approve of the use of a gang stalking program or behavior modification program for someone who has already suffered is the most selfish thing I have ever heard of as well as destructive to the survivor. Whoever is that clueless about what is going on needs to read up on my blogs and do thier own research.

Its like that drug they are working on to 'soften' soldiers memories of war so that their PTSD is not that bad. Its ridiculous, unless they really want to get rid of those memories.

A targeted person comes under scrutiny for everything they do. You have to understand that there are actually people out there who know about what is going on, not just the cover story, and they truly believe that people from messed up families deserve to be enslaved and handled- that they are trash. Of course this is just either to not admit that they too have problems or its a rationale to mob someone. It is certainly not a sensible attitude towards a victimized person, its further harassment and victimization. Judging someone all the while. That is part of what perps do.