“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I should post this in Wordpress. Fix it later. Pain to get into account.
http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/2010/01/nicolas-cages-hit-girls.html
Nick Cage. WHen I was in SD there was this poster that appeared with a big pentagram of on it with his face on the poster and the caption "Some souls cant be saved" refering to a female who was being burned to death by the symbol. I cant find it on the internet but then I just dont have the constitution to go through any of his movies anyway. That is self torture.

Years ago I used to say that Nick Cage looked like a pencil pusher from the accounting dept and he was not handsome enough to get any of the roles he does. His acting abilities are for me.. questionable. Its due to his relations his real name is Coppola, which of course most Americans who still screw up Latino names (Italians used to be considered Latins anyway) insist or someone insists on putting the emphasis on the wrong syllables. Its not my name so I dont give a sh*t.
The page seems to deal with symbolism to occult subjects in his movies and appearances.

Hmmm..it seems there are some decent genes in the family for looks after all. NICE job on the son. He is really good looking I must say. But one has to wonder if what is now overtly expressed has been there all along in the family or if its time to play with black metal as its now socially acceptable to do so. Its kind of sad. I long for the 90's alot lately. ALOT. At least the kids in a band. I cant say I have heard them so I cant judge.
Hey. It looks like he digs older women. Cooooool.

But I still cant take Nick seriously.

This person works hard on thier blog http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/
but perhaps needs to stop going back and analyzing so much. The signs are there and the triggers are there, after that the media its found in should become 'dead' or mundane. But its thier experience not mine. I only wish I knew how to do graphic design on my blog so well. Much of my creation is from limited computer experience mixed with lots of bumbling and trial/error.

There is another section on Christina A...whatever her name is. http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/2010/01/luciferian-christina.html
I dont really deal with that generation as they are younger than I. I didnt really know who Britney was until the system started beating her down, probably due to that unfortunate soulful look in her eyes which I guess soulfulness cannot be afforded nowadays, what with Satan ruling the world and all and the gates being opened (Yawn..ho hum.)

And as for that, what makes her think her Luciferian 'system' is better than someone else's? Ya know, humans have been programmed for thousands of years before they invented cameras and air brushing.
Also as to the Templar symbols. What exactly are you doing to at least inform people so they can make thier own choices of their free Will concerning the possible enslavement of mankind via mind control tech and methods world wide? She's still young I suppose but different programming comes with responsibilities. You're not supposed to just sit in the mirror for the rest of you life, at some point you have to start being an elder. And if you have programming from infancy you then have a responsibility.

And the photos are so...cheap. Like everything else nowadays I guess.

I dont think those photos of that woman with the black cat are of her really. Its so...overt. Kinda boring. Why would she do that? It looks like someone who just looks like her, whats the source?

Anyway interesting blog for anyone working on the more specific occult motives for being targeted or different types of programming.