“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Women stroking thier hair who cant stop sleep walking

One bizarre habit that women have around me when seeing me in the street is to immediately go for thier hair and start playingwith it as if grooming thier hair like straightening thier hair styles. Its very common and it makes them look insecure as hell. I cant figure out if this is just random plain Jane types reacting to me unconshusly or if these little bitches are programmed and dont realize its a compulsion associated with an obsession....or even perhaps gang stalking related but it doesnt seem tactical. They really seem that damn insecure.

I tried to imagine what they were thinking as they did something like that. It can only be the thoughts behind it are that they are extremely threatened, know that I was very pretty once and am still smart enogh to tell my destroyers to get bent, so they are so insecure but I am so comprimized and kept powerless and destitute that this is them merely working off of my situation being bad. Its a ritual to ensure that they have control over me, a person like me. They are working off the control that the system at large has over me by making sure I am kept down...its like someone who is so guilt ridden about a person they helped murder that they always fear they will come back to haunt or hurt them.

That is why this society MUST treat me this way. To keep me a ghost. It obviously disturbs them that I am not dead or committed and that I ignore my situation daily and go on with me life. Didnt Bush tell us to do that? To not give in to terror? It works ha ha.
Being able to compartmentalize helps too. Of course most of these people dont even want to look at that being possible. I cant even imagine whats floating around in the dark corners of thier attics really. The fact that they have no idea or dont want to know makes them all that much more dangerous and out of control. Stroking thier hair on a cue gives them control or better yet keeps them controlled which is all people like this understand. They like it.