“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Monday, July 12, 2010

African Americans in the figh against gs and the related NWO-they are still here

I want to make clear my last post: I do acknoweldge the African American faction I have seen and encountered that also do not make good slaves and are active at fighting this bs as well and are hip to what it is. Its just as bad as white culture right now. I hardly encounter any of these particular people nor do I any longer encounter underground alternative rap etc. I would have to be in a college town like Boston to even catch one radio show a week with that content. I experience alot more blacks that are going along with all this. Perhaps becuz they percieve the NWO as part of finally getting thiers or benefitting Africa as part of the Agenda.

Keep in mind their are people of all races and backrounds that are NOT taking this bs laying down. They do activism, make music etc in the fight against all these deceptions at hand.

But the pop culture African American culture on its surface cannot be trusted. They know that and the smart among us know that. Dont be afraid of being called 'racist' just by not believing in the Agenda. There are many African Americans who still fight for true equality and peace- not the enslavement of mankind as an answer to all our problems.

I personally in my position in the US simply get exposed to the worst side of black culture as of now. I do not get exposure to anything positive going against the Agenda. Often its Christian in content which is to easy for the Agenda to counter or its passive. I simply dont know where to look. I see much protesting in Europe against the NWO but its only on Youtube etc and blacked out here in the US media or not paid attention to; more systematic ignoring.