“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pushing a TI to react

Why do blacks especially men mess with me so?Do they really want to push people to become racists or worse join a hate group? I have considered it believe me. Gang stalking plus having one consistent enemy within gang stalking and in normal day to day occurences will push people to extremes.

The ploy is probably gs based and the blacks especially males just get off on being able to abuse a white person anyway. The plot is probably to abuse the person into snapping and becoming so hateful that they join a group or become full blow racist. Then not only did the house slaves do thier bit for the Man against a runaway slave/ threat to the system, they got to openly abuse a white woman who wouldnt take thier crap along the way. Then when the person become openly hateful, they'll scamper around, play innocent victim and call out "hate crime!" and the like. Never once taking responsibility for driving the person to those ends often knowingly. Black Americans are in this special advantageous position right now and the oppressor is going to use it to his advantage especially with an African American president.

I dont really register as a true racist as I like Mexican culture. I also have alot less hassle with black women and older black males. I dont think I could stomach that amount of hate this side of 30 either.

My situation is also very confusing. There are multiple ethnic groups responsible for my harassment. I have been harassed very regularly in places where White Supremicists are common like Ohio and always by whites. In St Loius it was blacks along with whites and they kept attacking me as a Jew which was hysterical and someone got thier intelligence reports all wrong. I aint Jewish, not even a few generations ago. I mean one never knows whats in one's DNA but its not evident to me. And Jews have been involved mostly in Boston. So what am I supposed to think? Its all very confusing. How do I know that some supremacist group isnt or wanst involved?

Its hard to deal with common assholedom being a TI. Just brushing it off when some guy is a jerk becomes very hard once you are harassed daily by purposeful and destructive forces that premeditate and are organized.

The point I think is to get people to snap one way or another. To get them to the point where they will seek security anywhere, then attack them overtly for those choices knowing that decisions came out of hte desperation of covert warfare.