“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mold test results from apartment

Since I was screwed out of justice and railroaded as one informant put it, I figure its too late to get anything out of this so let me just expose the whole case publicly and that will at least relieve my conshunce becuz even after being recommended to clean up the damage they didnt do that as far as I know and rented the apartment out. My lawyer said its not my concern. I think its disgusting to ask me to hold that on my conshunce for life as well as f*cking me up real bad during trying to sue as well as the damage from the mold itself.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/34089125/Mold-testing-of-apartment

Thot these were destroyed in St Louis years ago. Found copies in different places.

Ahh see the results when we LISTEN to our intuition? If I had sent the rest of my work for safe keeping I'd still have that too.