“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Law Suit Against OLNICK- Documentation Of Mold Conditions At 335 Washington St Brighton MA

Here is the full case of mold exposure in my apartment.

http://www.scribd.com/document_collections/2570432

If anyone is interested, or better yet if anyone wants to believe the truth instead of the smear campaign.
Choke on this OLNICK. May you suffer as I have suffered an eye for an eye. I hope your Temples turn cold. May your children and thiers by acursed and damned through the generations. May you be so damned that when you enter the temple on the Sabbat day that your Abrahamic god himself shuns you.

As for Babs, she always was just an Irish who married into an Italian family, as for the Pettiti's- you make me ashamed to be Italian American. You are the stereotype that is wrong in America. And yet again it gets proven true.

(Note on comments: I got 15,000 dollars and my lawyer got 5000. Thats one-third of 20,000. They never paid for any medical I had out of my pocket or continued care. The mold exposure did neurological damage, lung damage, eye damage and I was so heavily harassed I could not go to doctors to get documentation to prove my case. A letter from a lung doctor was stolen from me on a copy machine in Burlington VT. I could only do so much at the time. The money they gave me is totally inappropriate for the life long damages. A druggy who was in on my campaign but felt bad said to me "But it f*cked you up for life". Many African Americans seem to know exactly what has happened to me along this campaign. BTW he was former military and seeking housing from the system and staying in a Pine Street Inn owned SRO. They being totally infiltrated and working with local crooked cops and pimps.

The lawyer would be mean to me and say things like "This isnt your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow". He also said "This company will expose you" (if you try to take it to court). It looks like they and the system already did and my life is ruined. I think that everyone didnt want me to be "exposed" in reality becuz whatever they could expose was going to lead right to Julia and her business so they targeted me instead.

Also, the perps used the settlement money as part of smear, claiming it was pay off money for my ratting to the police or FBI. In homeless shelters the ignorant black shetler rats will say things like "I dont bring my problems to the police at least" and perps in NM have mentioned my family having police connections. This has been none of my doing. As far as my experience, UNIFORMED COPS WERE STALKING AND HARASSING ME AROUND BOSTON AND BRIGHTON. So I always thought they were just in on it. Perhaps my mother or uncle can tell you losers more about the police connections. Perhaps my second cousin who's a detective in Waltham. Yet he simply helped my family fuck me over. The cops know who Survivors are and they are very big on helping the system, they especially like the perks they get from pedophile families as the women tend to be easy to get into sexual relations out of intimidation...and the men too Ive heard from one perp. LOL.

This entire situation was just a part of the conspiracy. I firmly believe they knew I would either leave the apartment once I found it moldy which is what they do keep you homeless, and if I didnt leave, which they though I wouldnt if they kept me brainwashed, I would get sick from mold. Which serves another purpose other than brain damage to destroy memories: MK Ultra used LSD which is synthesized Ergot mold. This serves to make the mind easily molded by other parts of the MK Ultra program and assists in deprogramming Survivors. I now firmly believe this was its main purpose. They realized long ago they dont need LSD, just the brain damage that mold provides.

So yes, I was f*cked over but it all was towards furthering MK Ultra and a black project. They need to ensure that victim witnesses are silenced and DONT RECALL MEMORIES. As a Survivor of programming and RA I didnt recall memories from a therapist therefore THEY COULDNT DISCREDIT ME WITH CLAIMS OF FALSE RECOVERED MEMORY SYNDROME. And my mother is a documented radiation experimentee from the 50's connected to MK Ultra. The circumstantial evicence was too compelling and made too much sense. Therefore they had to make everything NOT make sense and THEY controlled what information about me reached the public.

They know I cant be intimidated or paid off like my mother and her family and I am much more..Slavic lets say in my stubborness against the system, and wont give in easily LIKE MY FATHER. Its no surprise that they tried to handle me like they did his situation, by claiming I was schizo and its intergenerational. They kind of were sloppy though: after years of knowing the same people my sanity only comes into question during a federal investigation that threatens to expose an important career criminal and her clients in the Boston area and beyond?? No one is that stupid not even the gullible public. But that was the cover story, really this is about what my father had been saying for years: A secret government project involving my mother's family and the CIA/Military. That became obvious when my mother was going to go to testify/sue at the Presidential Advisory Committee in 95 for radiation/MK Ultra. It also became obvious that these bastards will do anything to hide thier black budgets and whats rooted in Project Paperclip when she dropped it becuz she claimed she was "followed".

I cant imagine it. Just dropping the very meaning of your existence in this life, whats effected you and your child's well being- the control they have over us...all becuz you got "followed" a few times. Sadly my mother thinks she's a bad ass but she's simply easy for the system to manipulate.

Sometimes its better to die for a cause- becuz they're going to kill you anyway or at least keep you in a state of misery thats akin to living death. So whats the point of helping the enemy hide?

Anyway thats kind of what happened with the mold case. I suffer even today, every day, with chemical sensitivities, headaches, nasal pain, and my eyes are full of floaters and damage from that time period- I dont read anymore becuz they are so annoying. My intelligence has been lowered and my talents are gone pretty much. My brain goes 'offline' or 'freezes' like a computer does just like that. I totally forget what I am talking about. This is direct result of the mold exposure and I noticed it early on.

But what can one do? I collected enough to make a case and that has saved my ass thus far becuz I swear they were going to try to make this brain damage seem like the long term effects of shizophrenia. I know they were. Now at least I can show where the damage comes from.

And no, its too late to resue, I think. I was harassed heavily for three years afterwards probably becuz thats the statute of limitations. And now I am so heavily targeted, I simply cant get it together to sue anyway. I have been sort of conditioned not to try it. What if the lawyer is crooked again? What if they increase the harassment/stalking again?

Ive experienced overly friendly people from NYC come into a day shelter in Cambridge I was at who made sure they told me that thier friends were real estate lawyers in NY. Which means they possibly want all the info I have so they can make sure they are ready for whatever I know or can prove to kill my case for Olnick. I took her email and of course never contacted her.

The revenge I got from my silent protectors, was that OLNICK got busted later on for giving low income apartments to some black bastard politician in Harlem as his political headquarters, which is illegal- and cheap. That made me smile and it shows I do have 'friends'. I often wonder who it is. Perhaps its the just parts of law enforcement- like not all of the cops, CIA or FBI is the bad guys only parts. It would take feds to bust that right? Anyway they got thiers. Thier worst nightmare was any bad press after I sued. They had someone go in and get rid of all internet info that shed them in a bad light at all including early complaints from tenants in the 80's about-MOLD in thier apartments! So they got 'exposed' lol as well.

And I really believe that the mold condition I was left with for life was one of the reasons I had an allergic reaction to Bactrim, along with my liver disease. So the problem is compiled. Living outside has actually been somewhat healthy and going to the desert alot to avoid mold and humidity. I do what I can living in poverty as I do but the sad thing is the things I do to save my health and life are used against me to make me look unstable or lazy. As if I travel and live outside becuz I choose too. That is the greatest misconception and it annoys me.)