“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dont cry for me, I never loved you, I am keeping my promise, so keep your f*cking distance

Dont feel too much respect for me. And dont feel bad either. I only respect those that were respectful to ME when everyone believed my enemies and my detractors.

You cant afford sympathy now. Becuz I am going to get you, anyway I can, anytime I can. Every crooked cop, every perp, every civilian that made fun of me, everyone who joined in on it out of ignorance. You believed my enemies, you helped them destroy me. You listened to Jake, my mother's family and Julie, all with criminal activity to cover for, and do to outside appearences you believed THEM and not me. Everyone thought I was lying or making it up just to get out of being responsible.

Wake the f*ck up. Grow up. People plot against one person and it happens all the time, if that person is inconvenient or if that person knows too much and someone has mistreated them and is afraid to pay consequences. Jealousy too. My mother has always been insanely jealous of me, and everyone who knows me knows that is the truth. She's a sick f*ck and the perps even told me that to my face when I didnt know what was going on.

And you sided with THEM.
Yer dead.

As a country, a culture and individually- I am going to take as much revenge as I can get before I stop breathing and leave this body.

Humanity is hopeless and never learns from its past mistakes. You are all sh*t- only the people who stood by me or were kind to me during this deserve any mercy at all. And what does America care anyway? I could tell my whole story and the rest of the world will be horrified that such tortures are taking place-- and America will stay oblivious.

The people closest to me not only ditched me when I needed them most, they f*ckin seemed to cash in on my being destroyed.

That mold case is only the tip of the iceberg. You have NO f*ckin idea how horrible it can get when you are framed up by people with connections. And Gitmo exists via tech and psychological warfare in public spaces. You dont believe me??

Well you dumb f*cks, if I wasnt lying about my mold case, what else might I be telling the truth about? Also, you thought I was a stupid peasant..like the mold testing and the medical tests I had done @ a progressive health center in Cambridge that only rich, educated people are supposed to know about? By the way IIIIII, me, me me, f*ckin RACHAEL is the one that made sure the mold testing company did the testing properly by researching as to how they were supposed to do it. They tried to get away without a tape test on the floor itself and I wasnt having it. Convenient that the testing equipment overloaded isnt it?

They dont program stupid people, but they will try to get rid of us or dumb us down so the world doesnt ask questions like "Gee, you're super smart. How come you been working in adult entertainment all your life. Didnt your family ever notice how smart you were?"

They like to avoid mysteries like that getting solved so they f*ck you up real bad when you start remembering or wanting to have Will over your own existence, stop being controlled by handlers either in the business, in your family or both or want to attend college.

I remember and have lived the terror of every look, every comment, every mean thing everyone in this country ever did to me for years now if not most of my life. You think you can risk sympathy for me NOW?

Go f*ck yourselves- unless you werent involved to begin with and you're innocent or you were never sucked in by the smear campaign.

But to every smug f*ck who took advantage of me being vulnerable--yer f*ckin dead men walking. And I will not cease until I get back all of what was mine or equal value in some form of revenge.

Telling the whole story sounds pretty good becuz just like the dummies during WW2 everyone has thier head up thier ass and wont believe TI's claims. You dont believe that private military contractors or govt could do this to people or that there are truly companies that torture for a fee with no bullshit patriotism behind it, no romanticised love of thier country-just mercenaries for hire. And you wont believe that innocent people are used and abused during wartime as part of the profit, as in human experimentation under the guise of actions of war.

The history books need to show this went on not just the official glossed over version. 9-11? F*ck 9-11. No one is willing to contest it nor is it even important. Its like trying to prove Nero had Rome burned. Only thousands of years later is anyone willing to have a side note in the history book that says the guy was a total whack job who was banging his own mother. I dont have a thousand years to burn the people who burned me. I probably only have a few years the way I feel emotionally and the way my health is going.

How long can someone WANT to live from constantly going into mild symptoms of anaphylaxis almost daily? Or not eating right or taking vitamins just to stay out of an allergic reaction? All becuz I had a pre existing condition from mold as well as liver disease and some careless doctor (story of my life) gave me Bactrim which should be banned from the shelves already to begin with.

Or what about the story no one is going to believe as to how tortured I was in St Louis? Do you believe that my heart was 'cooked' or it felt that way and after multiple sessions of this, the muscles around my chest area hurt. It was just mild enough to cause damage to make me less than robust healthy, which no one will notice in a few years when I have my first coranary, especially when its in my family health records that my family have hereditary heart problems.

They plan this sh*t very very well by doing sneaky sh*t like random pipes breaking, (in two parts of my apartment within a year when Lorraine who lived there before me for 10 years had not problems at all except mice? give it up.) so you either have to move or mold makes you sick if you dont know any better or hopefully they have you so messed up from stalking and harassment that you just dont leave even though a "reasonable person" probably would.

Its exactly like that piece I posted on dissidents in Iran- the way the torture of targets is done here is the same except its done very covertly so that no one believes the person. My failed health right now is a direct result of years of running and being stressed by gang stalking and terror as well as destruction to tissue via microwave weapons, chemicals. In general I have been conditioned to NOT seek medical treatment due to being harassed.

And on top of that I get this bullsh*t from the public who will NOT listen to a story that is perfectly feasible considering the military's track record as well as the CIA's. The second you say "CIA" in relation to this issue your paranoid. The only reason I use those 3 letters is becuz its documented in relation to the radiation experimentation that IS related to MK Ultra projects at the same damn hospital in Maryland my mother was treated at as an infant. Why is that so hard to believe? Its not. Many people CHOSE not to believe the truth. You enjoy destroying people. I have seen how many of you were looking very guilty as I was mistreated and often the looks were devious. You KNEW. And you helped them make it work. Especially in my own hometown.

Who in the f*ck do you people think you are? You are obstructing justice just for some petty connections or your own personal hatreds of women, whites, the poor, beauty, a buxom shape, whatever your damn personal issues were you laid into this.
What gives YOU the right to get in the way of something THIS important that needs to be dealt with.

I now fully see the disgust that the elite have for the public. I also see why Machievelli was 100% right about 'the people' being black hearted and unable to be trusted.

To all those that helped me or leaked me information I thank you. You did the right things.
To all you greedy f*cks, all you cowards and all you assh*les who thought you were better than me- that mold case that just smacked you across the face is just the beginning.

I wouldnt feel bad for me if I were you becuz I am NOT going to feel anything for YOU. The whole world needs to see the truth.

The sad thing is that I did love so much of what used against me.

Saying I needed to learn the way the world worked is an excuse to destroy someone outright.
Now you can learn the way programmed people work. We work until we win then we die. Not as complicated as that bullsh*t gang stalking system and all the political ins, outs and dancing around that they do in the 'real world' huh?