“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, January 9, 2016

America The Great Deception

This has become so much harder to keep going with this project when my power and support system has been taken from me in the place I made into my homebase many years ago. Also having my second home become impossible to ever visit again-California (Fukushima radiation).

Ever since the new people took office in eastern Massachusetts and the govenorship Im no longer supported even tolerated.

All I can do now is tie up lose ends and quietly take legal action someplace removed from this area.

Theres no way they are going to be held responsible in their own terrotiry.

I never expected this part of America or any other to be honest or take responsibility for their war crimes or ruining multiple people's lives to get their goals met.

This country has a pattern with me of having to take away anything I built. They can't just leave me alone to do what I want or need to.

They make sure Im left with nothing over and over again.

This is why the United States is hated. This is why its the most evil empire in history. Why Americans are selfish greedy and the most Satanic cult mind controlled people on earth. (If they wete a country of many individual strong individualist Satanists that would be tolerable.)

America sucks and it exploits people ans nations but refuses to admit it.

Even Rome was openly bloodyminded.

And whats more sickening is the introduction of Equality. Its difficult to watch a nation full of total liars hand power over to foriegners and African Americans simply becuz THEY WILLL NOW SERVE THE AMERICAN AGENDA TO EXPLOIT AND DOMINATE the rest of world.

When it comes to the United States its all deception and illusion. There IS no such thing as freedom.