“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Content Of E-Harassment In New Location

Oh you know, the typical. That I am old, its over. I am fat and out of shape. That nothing I aam doing is of value. That its done, it wont matter, no one is going to hear me, believe me. That I am just one person in this big world so it doesnt matter, people are happy with the way things are so no one is going to bother with my book.

I keep getting memories of harssment running over in my head to the point of it grinding down my mind and causing depression- this is very common in the last few years, especially this year.

A feeling of false contentment. A semi death like depression where I am kept sadly 'happy' with my present postion and situation.

I am constantly feeling watched and surveilled. Some Truman Show effect is present, a few ccelebrities are supposedly watching, constantly...which is utter bullshit. Strangely this location combienes the idea that security people or cops are watching as well as celebs and psychically interacting.

NONE OF THIS IS THE CASE ON SUNDAYS OR LIKE THIS WEEKEND WHERE MONDAY IS A FEDERAL HOLIDAY> THIS IS ALL REMOTE INFLUENCE BS