“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Another City, Another Attempt At Settling To Write And Take Care

Lets hope this place works. It seems to be amicable. I still am thinking of leaving the USA but I need time to save up. The GS and mass mind control problem is international anyway.

I hope to be able to at least write some sort of testimony and send it into an official agency that recieves such things from people like me. Even if it does nothing right now, someday it will have to come out, whats happened.

I see the Obama admin is showing thier true colors.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/22/nytimes-obama-white-house-doj-investigations_n_3318748.html

People getting it yet that this guy is playing for the agenda and not some harmless, caring, black Liberal?  Morgan Freeman may be a racist who bitches that Obama isnt a real black president becuz his "mama was white" but the issue is moreso that his father was a foriegn black man- not from African American slave stock. Not someone who carries the damage from such a lineage. Not someone who might be determined to make things right or play for the people.

Becuz the powers would never allow such  a person to take office anyway. Especially now when they are working so hard to enslave humanity with this New World Order.

No matter how hard I get messed with for what I am doing, I know it matters and I am doing whats right, what needs to be done. Perhaps people will understand later.