“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Paul Solet Raised In Cambridge?

So the little shit rich kid who helped my ex during the early 2000s after he ditched me and tried to frame me, was raised in Cambridge. Hmmm, yeah but i am older and I was born here.


My parents MET here. My dad squatted houses here and back then you could wire everything up nice, plumbing etc.


Hmph...my parents arent psychiatrists mind u (thank.goodness becuz we all know how sleazy they are by now) but i do believe THIS IS MY FUCKIN CITY.


Other than Harvard having a shameful documented history in MK Ultra type projects I believe I might be harassed here due to other reasons, like this nit wit.


Fuck those rich kids, their paid off cop friends and fuck anyone who supports them.


I still hold a torch..not for love mind you but for revenge.


And I am going to get it someday. Even if I.have to go half way round the world or wait 30 years to get it.


Thats a motherfucking promise.


All in good time.