“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Friday, August 24, 2012

Fell For It Again

Very bad in Harvard lately as well as in the general city area.


Working off of sleep deprivation what seems like brainwashing has been very effective lately in convincing me that I should stay here and try to create a homeless shelter in the Harvard area, just outside of it.


If Cambridge especially Harvard has changed so much that they no longer care about the homeless and the homeless out here dont care about themselves why would I bother?


I got some day  sleep today and woke up and realized what had been going on. I realized how extremely dangerous Cambridge is. Harvard and MIT are involved in continued human experimentation and black classified projects or just the interests of the elite and they know they can never be caught for their crimes.


Boston will always be evil. I keep having this bravado  about staying where i want. Wnd its foolish