“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Friday, July 27, 2012

Hanging out with some new people my friend and i met. Young people. Dont trust them fully. They keep using the term whore as a negative reference in different points of conversation.  It might just be their upbringing was a bit judgemental but i can never be sure. Other things they say in comversation as well male them suspect. All very familiar tactics to control Targets.


My road dog has been inside for a few days and has taken to ignoring me to watch tv exclusively and play on his phone and of course talk with our hosts some.


Another situation where i seem drained, exploited, excluded and ganged up on. Not literally, that last one but the dynamics of the four of us is working that way.


The young female of the couple has a distinct coldness to her eyes occassionally when conversing with here or.watching her speak. It was a bit unsettling for me in the beginning.

And of course my road dog now acting coldly....

I have been needy on this trip or a bit bossy out.of sheer nerves and ill health this trip. His behavior only makes me feel worse. I know hes a user type-rich kid video gamer nerd whos been houseless for less than a year. He simply isnt the kind.of.person who lives this way out of necessity or survival.


He can be nice.for.most.part and lets face.it i.am desperate for companionship.


Theres ways i can conserve my resources at this point instead of buying all the food and make use spange insread.


You get.cheap.with me? I.can do.the same right ba