“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Monday, June 11, 2012

The Wallet Check Tactic

One thing I notice everyone has in common that does this is they are alone whether male or female.


Rarely is a perp with someone when this tactic is done.  And its predominantly males doing it.


Usually they  dont have anything in their pockets. So its obbiously a tactic. They are doing it to death now becuz they know it bothers me. They finally found something that works consitently that also doesnt look odd in a public place.


Its seems they are doing this in the interest of forced deprogramming.


Its an insult to me as a Traveler so I react and if I do realize its GS it brings me back to that reality.


Ultimately they are trying to destroy my health with stress. And of course getting me to look nuts in public.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4