“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Romney or Obama? Elite or thier House Slaves?

If Mitt gets in I am afraid wherever I am the evil prick will try to finish me off. Part of his favor to Bush no doubt for his help getting elected.

I'll find somewhere on earth to hide.


Its no surprise that its the elite here in Boston area who are always picking on me. Bush and Romney's people. And their house slaves of course whom they were savvy and clever enough to appease and give a place to in the NWO via Obama, crime gangs and various levels of corruption.


Ultimately, the folk in this society are screwed. And very much ignorant of whats going on.


Im not going to waste my time with a lawyer. The country is WRONG in what its done.. to me and generally.  I dont need to prove that to anyone. Everyone knows that already especially Targets.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.5