“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dont Mess With My House

U dont get it do u. That  storage area  IS MY FUCKIN HOUSE. U can play games anywhere else u want becuz i know that u r all greedy arrogant stupid scumfucks who think i am afraid or weak or being kept under control. I ignore u morons becuz its the bigger issues that matter not the.local idiots who sold me out and betrayed me. But i can tell that harassment in areas near coal burner Debbie and where the fat bitch used to live or maybe still does is related to her moreso than the bigger picture.  Becuz its done in a way that totally isnt gang stalking. Its more localized bullshit. With local assholes who think they can pull shit like its still the Bush era. Keep these fuckin peons away from me. I expect tech and tactics but not amateurs as if its still 2005. If u going to mess with me in the area i keep my posessions  stop sending local low level idiots.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4