“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Perps At Red Sox Game Crowd Again Just Now

Alot of perps at the game crowd in Kenmore yesterday and I am just out of the train station and already getting outright perp behavior and tactics. LOADS of the wallet check tactic when they look at me then make a comment to their friend or if they dont have anythimg in their back pockets at all.


This was done to death yesterday even on the train afterwards with focus on me and makimg sure I saw the tactics and was made to feel bad.


Are thdy havimg alot of military mob or CIA at these games over last two days?


Might also be that they have more people on vacarion to do gang stalking especially people whos schddules revolve around a school year.


And my two friemds got told they cant spange before the game a few days ago which is unusual for cops to focus on just a select two beggars. I am turning rigjt around and not even subjecring myself to this. Next post will explain theory on what I forgot about this area.