“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Friday, May 11, 2012

Cop Pissing Me Off At Hynes Train Stop

Why is there a cop down here in the Hynes train station? Becuz I said cops gang stalk people? Or becuz I have a backpack and I look exceedingly pissed off and anti social  right now? 

The only exvuse would be if he was looking for someone coming off a train.
He had a little ear piece so whoever watches throigh the cameras can direct him.

Years ago a cop went after a flasher down here in the 90s so I know theres cameras I cant see. Or some perp faking a legit worry about my profile called in.

Fuck u and fuck this system. I am gonna get the cops in on this your buddies the fire dept who are the most arrogant assholes in this besides bus drivers and any other first responders becuz all TIs know certain first responders are perps.

The problem is you have gang stalkers abusing the anti terror system. And the cop who responds doesnt know about GS.

He walked away and now has returned.

He just approached me and asked why I hadnt boarded a train. Just now.

Its some graduation thing with lots of parents etc. Maybe hes just down here to keep an eye on. But now its become a set up u see?

Since when is it illegal to not board a train to sit amd text?