“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Monday, April 16, 2012

Insulted By Male Exiting Elevator

Guy at a local DARPA and govt funded college was with a covered Muslim short woman in elevator
I ask for.my floor.to be pressed. They get to their floor, he looks at her and gives a little laugh. He then looks at her and nods head like she should go out first.

Then she asks "oh ladies first?" he replies "ladies first."

Then walk out and he says something about wanting her.to get out first so she wouldn't be hurt. I looked at his eyes when he walked out becuz I didn't understand what he was.ddoing yet as he.only said that when they were out.

As.I did he had a cold dismissive look in.his eye.even though they were set.front away from me. Decidedly shutting me out.
Give.it.up.

MIT WORKS.FOR THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX WHICH MAKES.ITS.MONEY.OFF OF KILLING PEOPLE.
YOU KNOW WHOS DANGEROUS? THE ELITE WHO.GO.TO.THESE COLLEGES AND.THE ELITE WHO IN POLITICS AND THE MILITARY CREATE THESE WARS ON PURPOSE.

Then multitutes of poor foreign and underclass American and allied men and women and.children die for them.

He.was white, typical unattractive very average kinda slim WASPy type but not high WASP.like Harvard. Older like post grad age.