“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Monday, April 16, 2012

Feels Like A Lobotomy Lately

During my time in MA I wall around feeling like I've been lobotomized.


Everything they do makes me feel small, weak and unattractive and like I've got no power. This effects me physically mentally and emotionally. Physically small. Powerless mentally. Etc.


I can't feel anything. Itsike the can.create a mood stabalizer or anti depressant effect with tech instead.of.pills.


I can't feel anything. I have no anger no emotional sadness or anything that would be normal considering what I've been though.


I had access.to my anger up until a year.or two ago. This is when I started to get internal bleeding and become ill.


I.think all they are doing.is slowly murdering people like me and preparing us for death to make it easier, at the same time ensuring me are silenced throughout.


The lobotomy effect.is much more pronounced in this Cambridge/Boston area.