“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Big Holidays Big Relief Sadness It Will Not Last

Its funny how as.of tonight the 'Satanic' or stressful angry hate.ridden content in.all of.this- in.me, in the environment and in the people, has vanished.


Life seems.normal feeling again. Like.its 2002 or before. And I can plainly see my entire situation.for what.it is, realistically. Its as.if tonight I've woken up and wonder.what am I doing in these clothes?


The folly of my living as a Traveler when this persona isn't really who I.am, its not.what I wanted for life or wouldn't have.been the natural choice at.this age.


The confusion is gone, the pretending.


I can write.clearly and.think.


The torment is I know this will not last past their Passovers and Easters.


I.will continue.to be marked for deletion.


My.last hope being leaving the country after possible surgery and shots.I need.to go abroad.