“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Monday, February 6, 2012

TIs Often Get Picked On By Bullies Not Just Perps Becuz They Can Smell Fear pt 2

My point was that when the scar was new a sleazebag was at the apartment and got the idea I was being beaten so thought he could try to intimidate me in the manner of an abuser to get something sexual he wanted. Of course not used to being beaten I wasnt one to react as he thought I would.

But it was my first insight into a world of abuse and male dominated domestic violence. It seems that one abuser takes the cue from the last one. Its like handing you over to the next abuser.

The gs system is exactly like this. Except its not animals instict or human cues its purposefully set up that way.

However becuz of this being kept in victimhood, the same process is ensured with other bullies who arent even in on gs.
This is another example of the designers knowing that the ignorant human animals will behave this way.

Psychological operations knows full well all about predicting human behavior. They manipulate it quietly and skillfully.