“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The System Is Closing In

Sleeping in the airport last night a guy and his son sat down for a moment and I felt it was a period of being toyed with by perps to see how I reacted becuz alot happened then stopped after a time. Later some idiotic tried to keep shaking the seat and some black lady had her music on from her radio. It was s nightmare but then again I was naive about San Antonio being known as 'military city'.  Its better than New England or NYC any day for GS.

This guy turned to his son as they got up to leave and said "We're very close now".

Close to perhaps a total breakdown of my physical health or perhaps of me losing control or going insane etc?
The tech does feel stronger than it ever has in this past year.

I can't get a lawyer in this condition can I?