“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Just had this preminition that one of the former occupants of this room was around here and going.to try something. Dont think about it. (The staff here didnt make them give up their keys before they were allowed to get their stuff. all keys should be NO COPY kind and people dont get their possessions until they give keys back. Ill make that suggestion believe me.)

Im totally freaked out. And after tonights bs I am NOT in the mood.

It could just be a psyche out. Get lots of those in this location I notice. False readings concerning my environment. Which are usually accurate.

Maybe my sense is trying to illustrate that anyone could get in to this room anytime due to the key issue.

Whew. It was very strong.