“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Harassed More Overtly After Contact With Successful Sober Rich People And Recovery Work

I just went to a meeting and was around normal people with lives and did something positive with networking.

After i lef and went to the bus stop a red car came.from the street opposite and a guy screamed at me hey hey twice. He was either at the meeting or he was dispatched.

The way he said this was like someone yelling at a dog whos doing something wrong.

Do you see now how this is all about intimidation designed to keep the Target down? And discredited?

I believe alot of the women in my house are TIs whether they are aware of it or not. And this system wants to keep Targets marginalized.

What just happens makes everything thats happened very very real for me.

I was told by someone reading my cards that once I start fighting this in earnest like getting lawyers etc thst it will intensify alot. I am prepared for that.