“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Headache...not the usual

Im also not in the best spirits becuz on top of those other changes I awoke this morning to some sinus thing that also makes rhe front part of my head and eye sockets feel like something is burning away at my brain. Making my eyes droop and cant think as clearly. What the hell is it? The only time I have felt anything resembling that was either mold re exposure or when there was a gas leak in the area or a building I was in...actually the gas leak headache is more up the bacl of the head and neck. All TIs through the Bush ear have experienced this lovely chem warfare along with other mysterious instances of not being able to breathe or feeling affected by some sort of slight poisoning. In my case I suppose I could be allergic (not allergic reaction but allergy to) to something I ate.

I know it sounds like paranoia but this is all done slowly over time to degenerate the health of the Target so it looks like natural ill health in the end. I had posted about Iranian political prisoners telling of these tactics being used while they were prisoners so when they were released, their ill health seemed a natural state or process.

The gs system seems to want to ensure the heart, brain and respitory suffer the most damage, sex organs and strength being important also.