“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Friday, October 28, 2011

Who Says I Cant Avoid Plotters And Use Them?

Hes still on the defensive and arguing trying to avoid dealing with his reaction.

It feels like typical pedo handler tactics. He claims he simply has a charge on his juvenile record, where he fooled around with two fifteen year olds, when he himself was fifteen. He claims that this was his sex offense charge, he claims he gets harassed due to this charge exclusively. He got kicked out of a shelter due to claims he was a sex offender. This is indeed what they do to Targeted Individuals.
I dont know what his motives are, but I dont trust him. However theres no reason I cant use this situation to get the protection I need and support to get things done finally.

It will still be a lonely life but at least I wont be alone.

Part of this recent disappointment from him is we have been resting up on his family's land and he has fallen into this total local idiot mentality as opposed to the rather interesring, detached hippyish sort of traveler I met orignally. Getting him away from his pathetic home town should do the trick.

Ill just have to remain friends and nothing else emotionally involved. Road dogs are always a good thing...Im hoping.