“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bus Still Not Boarding An Hour Late

the bus is an hour late. maybe they are perping it up. theres already some jaik lookin idiots looking conspicuous ans stupid. one annoying goofy black dude and a tattoed wigger lookin jerk in a black track suite. well i guess they arent really from jail then, if so they'e scumbags in there.

i wont tolerate any nonsense on this trip either

maybe they're perping the bus up real nice for us TIs before we board. these delays don't bother me anymore. i know that if it is gs related that they just want to make it harder for me to travel with less daylight.

security did wake me up, catch me off guard and ask me where i was going as opposed to simply asking.to see a ticket.