“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Phone InterferenceInt

Also give it up with messing with the phone. It just adds to the stress of the other gangstalking activity which of course gets me pissed off eventually which is what they want.

this isnt just bad reception...believe me.And its been going on since Wyoming....godamn are they miserable bastards in Wyoming. Sooooo heavy on the tech. It was awful. Very Republican The entire time I was there just sitting in a vehicle waiting for my ride to rest and leave, it was all aboit getting mind f*cked about not having a job-not working. What kind of neo-con fascist Republican flag f*cker bullshit is THIS?
Who do these people think they are? I have sacrificed basically my whole life for this cause..thats harder work than they would ever be willing to do. I like Wyoming but as far as being a gang stalking state its one of the worst and its predominently the heavy use of tech.