“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Graphic Video of Plane Accident Local News Here Bay Area CA

News report here with graphic vid of accident. Airplane crashed into spectators. When I see true to life traumatic things like this, when I see humans hurt unexpectedly, when I hear them scream in confusion I dont take it in as entertainment. I dont like seeing it or seek it out as a thrill.

It made me cry a bit actually. It was unpleasant.

What struck me is that they should show war footage to the publoc and reveal just how horrible battle really is.

This idea that somehow this is so sixties to show the trith about war makes no sense.

Why in this day and age are humans acting lke beasts? How can we insist and demand PC etc at home and still have a military industrial complex?

The more I live thrpugh being gang stalked the less and less human life makes any sense on this planet at this tike in history.