“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Monday, September 5, 2011

Boston Is Far To Dangerous A City In The NWO

After a whole 12 months of the subtle yet constant and effective system in eastern MA hammering at me all that time, this system does not want that level of control over me and that amount of breaking down my spirit to be undone.

There was something very evil in Boston trying to keep me there, I noted this today. Boston is one of the top cities in whatever is going on. It was especially so during Bush. It felt extremely 'evil' if you will.

Its no longer an area I can exist in. I have some stuff stored there and other than that I can never go back there again.

Boston and Cambridge will never be what they once were when the world was normal, before this system was fully set up and put into play.