“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Disturbing Impressions Prob Psy Ops From What Source?

I keep getting varying impressions lately.
-that Jake is disturbed by my being alive, a free woman and in the MA area. That he is worried about me coming for revenge soon. His own guilty conscience getting to him.
-that my mother believes she has won and is winning still by my blogposts seeming paranoid;always connecting this to my father and his downfall sucumbing to (allegedly) being labeled ...for simply claiming my mother and her family were involved in a secret government project which was connnected to the CIA and military. Of course she is a documented radiation experimentee, which is connected to MK Ultra and that would be both parties mentioned by Danny my father.
-that my story, testimony means nothing. That I have lost. I am old. My health has given out. My body is always sick and wearing out.

That one I get constantly.

I guess it could be tech but it seems alot more like psychic warfare from a living human source becuz it feels more personal.

If any of those psychic impressions are truly coming from the parties claimed they should not be so distressing to me and especially not so strong as to overpower my Will so.

No this is pay ops and it's coming from a live source.

Oh how I wish I had my old capacity and my wiring had not been burned out. I can't defend myself or return attack.

Its a life of non stop brainwashing. Its horrible. They hollow u out and destroy your mind- the many inner dimensions within the human being, just so the system has a pretty much one dimensional slate to constantly bombard with suggestion and brainwashing. Reduced to a flat receptical of impressions meant to control the persons thoughts and actions.

The creation of human robots or zombies much like in African or Haitisn voodoo, especially on the spiritual levels. I am definately owned by the faction that came to destroy me during Bush.