“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Was crashing in Newton. Left today. Still alot of harassme.t in Newton and Watertown. Waltham cops of course considering they have to cover for my familys part in this. My mothers cousin in on the force here so they think they can do whatever they want and she was prob smart enough to make a 'donation'. The cops used to try to extort money out of me that way in Brighton. They must have thought I had money. I even gave them twenty five dollars when I really didn't have any money and they still kept calling and sending mail to ask for donations to, some police fund.

Why they weren't smart enough to realize I was dirty poor I will never understand.


The whole world will be able to see how disgusting MA is instead of them hiding behinnd the colleges and childrns hospital.