“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Thursday, July 14, 2011

More Self Serving Perps or Simply Very Rude New Friends And Aquantances

I don't trust the people I am with and I don't trust the people who brought me here. I am staying at someones apartment and they were alot less noisy when I had two other travelers here with me. The woman who hosted us basically has drained me all day long.of energy by having non stop stress in this apartment and I am wondering if it was on purpose. There were little things she was doing.that would indicate this is all played out for effect.

She also claims to be moving soon so I can imagine she may do.something like this to.get a better place. Waltham and Newton are key in my gs, much of the communities being involved so her situation involving those two housing authorities I.don't.know if I trust. These are kind of unsavory people...and she.seems.like a con a bit anyway.

I like the people who broaught me here but I have reason to mistrust them too. I could swear that one of the girls was in a tent in HARVARD with one of.the guys there who came out of the tent, saw me and then started doing a coughing tactic after going back in the tent. I know I heard a voice I.thought was hers say "...so its everyone, as long as you don't get caught?". I was sure it was her becuz she used an expression while speaking that is exclusive to the way she speaks only. Yet the next morning she claimed it wasn't her in that tent and typically that guy that started the coughing tactic has a differs.t girl in his tent and she kinda sounds like that other girl who is part of the couple who brought me here. She could have used the same expression in conversation.

That couple just left to try to get into a nice situation and get off the street and I also wonder if they r not going to get off the street largely becuz they helped this system.

Getting better opportunity than would usually be available to you is a very common reward for assisting.this system and its easy to make it look like simply good luck just like gs is made to seem like simply bad luck.

And its been very easy to fool me in this location becuz I notice alot more occurs to me after midnight. As if that is a condition now induced by remote influence: not being able to assess threats clearly, naivete.