“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Friday, July 1, 2011

So many vetrans are in on gang stalking..the cops here. They are just spool sure its going to be easy to eventually put me away. They are waiting for something I can feel it. Something is going to go down soon something extremely nasty.

And locally all the bastards who are confident that there will be an opportunity to finally destroy me.

I often waste my tine wondering if this is indeed the factions many conspiracy theorists claim. Like Zionists trying to get rid if the best Goyim..or Nazis or blacks working with any of the above.

Its not important anymore. Its really not. All you need to know is that they are convinced they are going to win.

Everytime I come back I can feel it.

Somebody out there is extremely jealous..a bunch of somebodies. Everyone from Julie to John Horned to my mother to Pettiti. So many people in on this I experienced as being in on it partially to see I never developed my latent talents once I 'woke up' and deprogrammed.

Someone told me Jake was jealous becuz I had more soul than he from growing up poor etc.

They all need to pay that's all I know.

I want revenge. Especially on people with authority like uniformed persons..cops fire ambulance nurses border patrol homeland security, docs all the people who we though we could trust.

And they were always the most arrogant and lacking in compassion. Most thought this shit was a joke..when they weren't busy being sadistic.