“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Monday, July 4, 2011

The Silence Of Those Around Us Is Their Offense

The worst crime of the people around me isn't what they do its their silence. In not telling me that I should get a lawyer or giving me support or inspiration.

In assisting this system in keeping me in a dreamworld of their creation.

Unfortunately I am usually surrounded by rats and people who are on the street becuz they are lazy or in trouble. Also many are targeted and don't know it..so they too are in a constant state of diversion.

Many people know who I am and think they know my situation but its more important to.brown nose the cops and bow to the NWO instead of help me win.

I have been set up to look like this toy or fun plaything to destroy by a nation instead of a Survivor of high level programming.

That would mean I actually might be taken seriously. This country has deteriorated into a population of dumbed down greedy jerks who if not dumbed down then have been trained to operate Satanically believing that deception is a thing "everybody does it anyway" so who cares?

We are in trouble here people. Not only are alot of people under 60 totally thought reformed via behavior mod (gen x) but the younger generations were bred to be assholes from birth. And mass mind control provides the daily controls. Its an extremely dangerous situation. Its as if they think TIs are characters in videogames..nothing more.

We live in an era of the public literally being brought into madness. Beware.

And not many people seem to be able to stand up to the overlords or are willing to. Its improved a bit since Obama got in which is why its so unfair to have to hate him as well..but no one is getting into office without being privy to this insane dream of world domination.

And no one is going to tell you any of this to your face..not like they did during Bush.