“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Race Used In GS Conspiracy Oh Hell Yeah

Oh yeah! Race domination in my case is definitely part of the conspiracy. And I now realize that alot of the kids at HARVARD were in on this. Its so sad....

Becuz as I was posting that last post as well as some other stuff on a social site finishing up on a roll this rich black kid from Harvard magically appears in Park Street MBTA station and I ignore him becuz the content ans timing are to coincidental. He sits down next to me so start pulling my cords out of the sockets trying to get away quick. The
As he sat down a very dark black man who looks collegiate or professional and very African that kind of power trip not an American black. He is on my right on this bench and he is leaning into my direction in his little suit and laptop closed in his lap. He js smirking and looking right at me in an intimidating fashion. The kid from Harvard who sat to my left is still trying to get me engaged in a conversation.

The guy in the suit to my right is also looking at this kid with a smirk bit like saying they are partners. So within seconds I was surrounded by two upper class black men. I got out of there ASAP.

As I walked away just ignoring everyone involved an older white woman walked by me smirking and hanging her head to my left laughing really.

The issue isn't race exclusively. Its when the Target becomes more aware and open about their lives ansd what has happened to them. I had been posting things about race hate crimes and my own experience in Boston during bussing in the 70s.

The main point is to ensure the TI stays asleep especially not recalling or revealing what has happened to them for so many years.

It wasn't about a racial conspiracy strictly it was about losing control of the TI psychologically.

I've been very ill with stomach flu lately and taking antibiotics for other issues so at once I am much healthier and coherent than I have been in years but also feel I am facing my own mortality so perhaps leaking information.

The gs system seeks to destroy the TI while also keeping them totally silenced about what damaging info they do know.