“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Spider Toxins Cures?

I got bit by a spider. Had an allergic reaction to the venom. ER..I think I posted how the nurse was an outrageous overt perp.

That is not the purpose of this post. I actually feel alot better than I have in months after being bitten and experiencing those toxins.

I wonder if man is supposed to be outside so we can get bitten by things and live in an environment that is much healthier than inside as it's self cleaning. The dirt, the rain all the bugs and animals that live in and clean it.

Am also wondering if some of us actually NEED toxins in small amounts found in nature (such as taking drugs from plants even though they are heavily bastardized with processing: coca is still a leaf and opium is still from a plant, etc). I know that many toxins in small amounts are used medicinally traditionally in medicine. I feel like it got rid of something that was in me or wrong with me that I either had from living in that moldy apartment or caught on the road or here. It countered something or killed it.

Either that or the system is not targeting me as much becuz I have even more evidence of harassment.