“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Local nutcase named Rita starting drama. Claims I asked her for her Nurontin last week. She's genuinely dangerous having the body of a wrestler and the mind of a six year old. She's the kind of person that makes the public loathe homeless and with good reason.

Someone better take care of this or I will.
She also called me paranoid when I told her id take legal action becuz she was harassing me.

Last week she got upset with me for being one of the people who told her.she was being way too loud which she does frequently. She then countered by claiming that I was making lewd facial expressions at her the whole time and that I looked like a pedopile.
Staff just told her to cut the shit and leave.

Obviously by the things she is saying, she's getting her 'material' for her 'act' from old smear campaign content.
Which is hysterical to listen to coming from her becuz its not done artfully or deceptively at all.

These local people from the low end of this just keep on tryin don't they.

At least I got yet another validation of my theory and past experiences with smear content.

She's got a billy goat beard if that helps describe her and her eyes look REALLY crazy...like one of those people that looks right through you when they look in yer direction.