“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Friday, May 27, 2011

Just got woken up by people making noise at the squat. They all immediately went quiet and back to sleep.the second.I spoke. The alarm went.off in the abandoned house next to us.

Earlier an older guy, too straight to belong in the little crowd that hangs around here, shows up, focuses on me, asks questions and.I was too tired to realize it was weird. No one gets all Nosy and focused on one person and asks 'why r u still homeless hun?" like an idiot. I told him no one asks those questions out here.

He then got it out if me about the airport and even which terminals I've stayed in.

And today at the other drop in I told them I was back outside.

So games might be starting based on who's a rat or needs out of trouble card, becuz the house alarm and the going right to sleep was weird and.so was that straight looking guy who also pushed giving me his number which I declined.

I need out of the city limits asap anyway from now on. Whatever is different about me from having.spent.the winter.here is very weak and I simply cannot function in the heavily gs zones any longer. Its just a matter of days now.