“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” --Maya Angelou

Monday, May 2, 2011

I Want Boston's House Slave Blacks To Pay

I am sick and tired of Bostons population of coddled Blacks who only act as the rich white people's house slaves. Sick to death of their thinking they are smart just becuz they do dirty work for career criminals, rich whites and crooked cops.

In many other cities this would never have happened. Boston knows its built its wealth partly on organized crime. And lots of corruption. I would love to just destroy all the arrogant young black males I see dowtown who turn away when I walk by as some sort of sign that I am a job that's been done and over with and they and their whites masters won.

The blacks here are nothing without whitey telling them to jump and they ask how high. I am sure that destroying a white woman was enough of a power trip but someone they can feel superior to due to monetary value surely made their fuckin day I'm sure. Not all blacks here are rotten or spoiled or onto this kind of thing, we do have some African Americans here as well as ignorant house N*ggers, its just that I have to deal with the latter due to being a TI moreso than the former.

This is a population who's been oppressing me and bullying me all my life as a poor white in MA. Anytime you get near an urban area especially Boston or Cambridge there they are, taking from rich whitey with pats on the head and then oppressing poor whites in return. They are the favored sibling in this city's rivalry for resources and respect.

When are rich whites just going to admit they live to close to them and are afraid of more riots like the 60s?

I am talking about a city where poor whites sued the school system for racism against them.

Its not like Cali or other places I've traveled where the poor or minority are truly being oppressed to a point and are heavily segregated. The wealthy and conected whites here know that segregation in such a small area would never work and unlike what I experienced in San Diego for instance the poor blacks here are very smart and shrewd. They know they have to include them in their dealings and their business.

Just don't forget you fat aunt Jemimah b*tches and you arrogant young bucks: without rich whitey from old money and acedemia and organized crime telling.breathing down your neck, telling you when to shit, eat and sleep for them: you ain't sh*t.

And that is what I think of you house niggas every time you are walking by or standing there smirking at me.

They love to look at my backpack for some reason, as if its an indication of EPIC FAIL like it indicates homelesness and nothing but. Well when you've never been out of Roxbury,downtown or Central Sq your whole life, that is what you'd probably think. Myopic as hell.

These people might have Neanderthal DNA and Euro blood from irresponsible slave masters but they still don't seem to understand the value of running from oppresion and going nomadic to survive. I want to say its becuz they never traveled out of Africa, or dealt with the Middle Dark Ages in Europe..but many African cultures are nomadic.

Its simply becuz they've been house slaves for so long that they've been trained not to run. Kind of like whites not exhibiting having any rhythm due to ancestral fears of being burned at the stake by the Inquisition for heresy or being heathens. Long term behavior modification is very damaging to a people.

There must be a reason that on the road, in the traveling scene there is a predominence of blonde hair, blue eyes and Native blood. There are African American travelling kids but the prevalence of Nordic and Germanic looking people is amazing really.

Blacks have inherited from whites this horrible snobbery at least on the east coast its that way. If I get scolded one more time for not using a wash cloth in the shower or paranoia of dirt from using my towel on the floor when I am done showering I am going to scream. Its like this fear or dirt or germs but only in relation to status. Like smoking crack is a clean habit. Makes sense right? And why are you smirking at me being destroyed when I am of the same class as you when you are the ones who are helping destroy the communities by taking that CIA funded bait, crack, anyway?

As of Bush bringing on a fascist regime in this country, PC and forced diversity are death sentences to white cultures of the same class.

Its time to stop being intimidated and admit you are sick of being told to embrace people not as brothers but as your new handlers for the rich white class. The element of black society that is domestic terrorists, thugs, criminals, feeding the CORPORATE prison system and highly organized crime connected to the CIA and military should no longer be covered for by bleeding heart Liberal middle class YUPies who don't have to live among these people and who only see them on their best behavior.

Enough with the con games.

And Boston blacks who think they are smaaht by helping a few career criminals and an ambitious politician or two in the end you are just the same house slaves hanging around the plantation, assisting the pious New Englanders trade slaves for rum and bibles and watching them covet it up in history books with Diversions.

You know what you are and I do as well.

Pretty soon you'll not be able to have your cake and eat it too. And those brainwashed YUPies wont be able to help you either.

Keep on f*ckin smilin punks. And that's what house slaves are is punks.

I on the other hand live out of a backpack becuz I refuse to bend over for the bastards. You remember that next time you see this pack and me attached to it.

What is it you say in your culture so eloquently? Oh yes, 'recognize'.
Hmph.